Antique Gold Plated Nagas Temple Gajalakshmi Haram Handmade South Indian Traditional Jewellery Buy Online
Exclusive designs displayed by real gold jewellery manufacturers now in imitation. Customers must have seen these designs and finish only in either silver or real gold antique jewellery. Now these are available in similar finish in antique immitation jewellery made from copper metal. Seen from a fair distance, one could not find it out whether this particular jewellery is imitation or real gold/ Each design piece is a separate pendant finished separately and assembled and connected to a big size pendant. Everything handmade
- Total length of the necklace is 20 inches ( 10 inches on both sides). Width the necklace with Gajalaxmi god design is 27 mm
- Height of the pendant is 70 mm and width is 65 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Earrings height is 55 mm and width is 25 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique or blackish gold. Stones used are synthetic kemp. The finishing is entirely done in copper and the product may look heavy. Long necklace weight is 175 grams and each earring weighs 15 grams.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
- For more collections, please visit the link