Gold Plated Kemp Red Green Kasumala Kasulaperu Temple Lakshmi Coin Necklace Ethnic Jewellery
Coin necklace or kasumala is always the preferred jewellery design for all the traditional or special occasions. This jewellery is studded with real kemp or spinel ruby and emerald stones and it gives a grand look when compared to synthetic stones studded jewellery normally available everywhere. Gold plating of this jewellery is capable of providing a long life and the money spent on this jewellery is all worth.
- The design of this necklace is split in to two parts. The first half from back chain with 3 column beads design and the a mugappu or side pendant with real kemp stones and then full of coins on the main portion near the pendant. Total length of the necklace is 10 inches (5 inches on both sides)
- Total width of the necklace near coin portion is 22 mm and with of the necklace without coins is 9 mm.
- Back adjustable chain is attached for 8 inches.
- Earrings is south screw type. Height of the earrings is 28 mm and width is 15 mm.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone. Stones used are real kemp or spinel stones.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or a box while unused.
- Incase if it gets wet due to sweat, to be wiped before storing inside a plastic cover.