Broad Guntla Mala Multi Strand Latest Design Haralu Temple Jewellery Online
Latest designs in traditional long haram south indian wedding jewellery online.
- Total length of the necklace is 18 inches (9 Inches on both sides.) Back adjustable rope is attached
- Width of the necklace with 3 lines of beads is 24 mm for the first 4.5 inches from the pendant and 22 mm for the remaining 4.5 inches near the necklace rope. Separate pictures of the front and back portion of the necklace is attached.
- Height of necklace near pendant portion is 85 mm
- Height of the earrings is 80 mm and width is 28 mm. Earrings lock is press or push type
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique or dull gold. Stones used are synthetic. The long haram is handmade.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of long necklace please visit this link.
Write Your Own Review