NL6132 Antique Temple Beaded Haram Jhumka Earrings Latest Ethnic Collections Online
Secured and trusted checkout with
Antique Gold Plated Laxmi God Design Antique Nakshi Nagas Beads Guddu Mala Haram Necklace South Traditional Temple Jewellery Online
Exclusive designs displayed by real gold jewellery manufacturers now in imitation. Customers must have seen these designs and finish only in either silver or real gold antique jewellery. Now these are available in similar light finish in antique immitation jewellery too.
- Total length of the necklace is 18 inches (9 inches on both sides). Beads used is progressive diamond shape design. The first 5 inches from necklace rope is made using 8 mm handmade cutwork design beads which is connected to a broad 12 mm delicately finished cap and a four strand 4 mm beads flows and again connected to a handwork 12 mm cap till the pendant. Multiple images are shown.
- Height of the temple pendant with intricate is 80 mm and width is 53 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Jhumka Earrings height is 55 mm and width is 20 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type.
- Base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique or blackish gold. Stones used are all synthetic
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
Write Your Own Review