Kemp Temple Broad Mango Gold Jewellery Design Traditional Haram Long Necklace Set With Tikka Grand Wedding Collection
Indian Traditional gold design necklace set broad design . This set is made using synthetic kemp stones and cost is cheaper when compared to exact design necklace available in precious kemp stones. Finishing is exactly as shown in picture. Kemp stones look like red tone when used on a dark colour backround and slighly pinkish on a light backround and this is the nature of the transparent synthetic kemp stone or even original kemp stones.
- Total length of the necklace is 12 inches (6 Inches on both sides)
- Width of the necklace is 30 mm
- Height of the pendant is 115 mm and width is 105 mm
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 45 mm and width is 24 mm
- Height of the tikka or nethichuti is 160 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique or reddish gold. Stones used are all synthetic
- Back adjustable rope is attached.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.