Ram Durbar Design Antique Nakshi Nagas Haram South Traditional Temple Jewellery Online
Brief description of Pendant Design: Lord Shri Ram with Seetha, Laxman , Hanuman and Peacock.
Exclusive designs displayed by real gold jewellery manufacturers now in imitation. Customers must have seen these designs and finish only in either silver or real gold antique jewellery. Now these are available in similar light finish in antique immitation jewellery too. Each design piece is a separate pendant finished separately and assembled and connected to a big size pendant. Everything handmade
- Total length of the necklace is 16 inches (8 inches on both sides). Width the necklace with floral design is 17 mm
- Height of the pendant is 125 mm and width is 100 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Earrings height is 65 mm and width is 24 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- Base metal is brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique or blackish gold. Stones used are synthetic kemp
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided