Mango Design Handmade Temple Kemp Pendant South Indian Attigai Jewellery Screwback Earrings
Neatly finished south indian attigai style necklace with mango design pendant. The necklace come with a roll or kodi chain and the pendant is removable. The stones used in the pendant is original kemp or spinel ruby stones. Finishing is exactly as shown in picture. The stones in the pendant and earrings is mango shape. Specially imported to match this design.
- Total length of the chain is 15 inches and back adjustable chain length is 6 inches.
- Width of the roll kodi chain is 4 mm
- Height of the pendant is 70 mm and width is 45 mm
- To be maintained inside a plastic box or cover while unused.
- Height of the earrings is 40 mm and width is 13 mm
- Earrings lock is screw open type
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- Photograph shown is not exact size