Indian Traditional Temple Coin Kasulaperu Kasumala Necklace Semi Precious Stones
This temple coin short necklace or kasumala is made with 9 mm wide laxmi god printed coins. The difference between this necklace and all other coin jewellery available is the colour is not antique, but high quality gold colour. Further, the stones used are semi precious stones. Entirely handmade jewellery. This jewellery contains only necklace and earrings are not included.
- Total length of the necklace is 8 inches measured as curve shape and back adjustable chain is attached for 8 inches.
- Width of the necklace is 18 mm
- Base metal is copper and plating is gold colour. Stones are semi precious.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided