Sun Moon Sooriyan Chandran Indian Traditional Dance Bharathanatiyam Jewellery Hair Decoration
Indian traditional bharathanatiyam dance jewellery hair decoration, which can be used for wedding purposes too. Better quality than the normally available low cost sets in the market. This set has a sun and moon or sooriyan and chandran and one centre hair accessory also called as "Ucchi Billa".
- The height and width of the main centre design or ucchi billa is 60 mm
- The height and width of the round shape sooriyan or sun design with pearls is 42 mm
- The height and width of the moon or chandran is 52 mm and 42 mm.
- There is a small loop in the backside of each loop exactly in the middle to fix it on hair using hair sliding pins.
- Base metal is alloy and plating colour is reddish gold. Stones used are synthetic kemp which look like red when used on hair and since its transparent, it may look slightly like pink when light passes through the stones.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.