Gold Plated Temple CZ Hand Painting Traditional Aravanki Latest Design South Jewellery
As shown in picture this product come as a single piece only. In same pattern few designs pendant sets and necklace sets were available. Because of good response from customers, painting work with temple design is extended for Aravanki too. Replica of whatever design and patterns followed in gold jewellery
- The opening in the bottom side is 70 mm and can be adjusted slightly while wearing.
- As mentioned, there is only one size
- The height of the stone pendant on top is 5 mm. Seen from front, the maximum width of the design is 75 mm.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold colour
- Stones used are real cubic zircon and semi precious ruby
- To be mainatined inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.