Murukku Kodi Mugappu Chains Spiral Model South Jewellery Online
Mugappu chains south indian regular wear jewellery. Mugappu chains are the current trend in TV Serials and movies. These mugappu chains are made from copper metal and high quality lacquer coated plating technique used to preserve the colour life. The picture of the mugappu chain shown above is unedited actual product picture. Customers can click the picture to see the full vew for more details.
- Total length of the chain including mugappu or side pendant is 24 inches. The chain has openable hook.
- Width of the chain is 3 mm.. Photograph shown is not scaled to size
- The mugappu or side pendant shown in picture can be on the left side or right side. Both way it can be used.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone. Stones used are semi precious.
- For daily use, the colour life would last from 4 months to one year. For occasional wear, the colour would last for many years.
- To be kept away from chemicals and perfumes for long colour life.
- Maintained inside a plastic box while unused.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|