Gold Plated Ball Mugappu Chain Thali Kodi Model South Indian Jewellery
- Total length of the chain including mugappu or side pendant is 24 inches. Openable ring is provided in the chain
- Width of the the ball mugappu is 9 mm
- Width of the chain is 3.5 mm Photograph shown is not scaled to size
- The mugappu or side pendant shown in picture can be on the left side or right side. Both way it can be used.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is light gold tone. Stones used are semi precious.
- For daily use, the colour life would last from 4 months to one year. For occasional wear, the colour would last for many years.
- To be kept away from chemicals and perfumes for long colour life.
- Maintained inside a plastic box while unused.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please use the link here.
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|
Write Your Own Review