Gold Covering Cone Cap Jada Kunjalam Hair Accessories for Women
This hair accessory is used to decorate the lower part of women jada hair instead of leaving it loose or incomplete. Wearing this Hair Kuppulu completes the look of decoration and is a traditional way of bridal make up. After using all other jada billa or hair choti etc, this one is necessary to complete the look in a very traditional way. This is used by people performing classical bharathanatiyam dance or for bridal hair decoration.
j similar designs are available in real gold also, the top metal portion would be in light weight gold with or without stones. In olden days, when gold prices were less, people invest in gold Hair Kuppulu for safety and most of the jewellery used will be made in real gold be it necklace set or haram or oddiyanam or vanki or may be the Jadai Kunjalam displayed.
For some designs, pictures are captured after removing the knot of the thread holding the Hair Kuppulu and for some designs, pictures are captured without removing the knot. But the hanging portion of the Jadai Kunjalam would be straight while the knot is removed. This is the way the Hair Kuppulu are made.
- 15 Cm Black rope is provided to tie the jewellery to the existing hair.
- Width of the top gold covering metal cap of Jadai Kunjalam 20 mm and height of the art silk yarn hair is 130 mm
- Base metal of the cap is alloy and plating colour is light gold tone. Stones used are all synthetic.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|