Glorious Bridal Long Necklace South Indian Temple Jewellery Haram Online
Looking to buy grand ornaments for wedding or bridal purpose, presenting the latest matte look dazzling peacock broad chain with Laxmi God engraved pendant and plating colour being new gold tone with mild shine effect exposing the workmanship of the bridal long necklace as much possible and studded with kemp transparent contrast effect stones studded in the haram.
Each peacock pendant in the bridal long necklace is an exclusive casting pendant separately made and then welding done with a two layer chain to cover the width of the peacock to arrive at an U shape gold finish haram well suited with grand wedding sarees and other dazzling outfits for party wear in an exclusive rich gold tone and perfect choice for customers looking to buy an alternative bridal long necklace that differs from normal yellow gold tone.
Temple jewellery haram photograph is captured by placing the ornament on a wooden dark backround under LED white light and actual or original product is displayed without adding any artificial ingredients to the already beautiful bridal long necklace.
- Total length of the temple jewellery haram is 20 inches(10 inches on both sides). Width of the necklace is 25 mm (broad necklace)
- Back adjustable rope is attached.
- Height of the earrings is 43 mm and width is 15 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Base metal of this temple jewellery haram is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is dull matte finish gold. (Product will not look shiny or glossy)
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided directly or indirectly. Product has to be handled with care as the design is delicate.
- Exact product shown in picture will be shipped if placed order.
- Photograph is magnified and not exact size. So please look for the dimensions given above for exact size
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Matte Reddish|