Gajulu Models Handcrafted Gold Bangles Design In Precision Latest Valayal B24564
Secured and trusted checkout with
Gajulu Models Handcrafted Gold Bangles Design In Precision Latest Valayal
Traditional american diamond stones studded thick metal inner smooth surface handmade square cut white stones Gold Bangles Design south indian handcrafted jewellery designs hand setting collections similar to the ones used in gold design necklace and haram.
Traditional Gold Bangles Design are made using copper metal and made at the same workshop where real gold jewellery are made and the method of finishing and stone fixing are all same.
Gold Bangles Design is suitable for party wear and customers please note that the bangle is heavy and very thick and weight of each american diamond stones bangles is 25 grams. Suitable for customers looking to buy traditional old gold model jewellery. For party wear colour life will be long lasting and though this bangles can be used for daily wear, we do not recommend as the life would shorten.
- Width of each bangle is 5 mm and bangle thickness is 2 mm.
- Photograph is magnified and not actual size.
- Bangle size can be chosen using the drop down menu near add to cart button.
- Not suitable for daily wear, but for party wear will last for many years if maintained well inside plastic cover and away from moisture and chemicals.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders gold bangles design with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Plating Colour||Light Gold AD|