Fusion Jewellery Antique CZ Jhumka Earrings Marquise AD Stones Online
Not interested in buying normal designs in gold and imitation jewellery and thinking for buying some unique new concepts of designer jhumka earrings different patterns with stone colour options, presenting the trendy CZ antique jewellery, an exclusive collections of Jimikki Kammal online.
Similar designer jhumka earrings were sold at much higher prices and after repetitive requests from customers, launched again with substantial reductiong in prices and grab the unique opportunity to shop online for some new patterns of trendy jimikki kammal antique jewellery new concepts.
The leaf matte blackish pattern is the unique feature of this jimikki kammal and suitable for customers looking to buy some different patterns of antique jewellery other than the normal gold colour. The earrings are purposefully painted black in specific areas and this is the finish of the jewellery. Customers who are interested only in buying regular gold colour jhumka earrings, there are lot of other options available in the website.
Photograph of the designer jhumka earrings is captured using a DSLR camera and only actual or original jimikki kammal is shown without any editing and the backround wooden pattern is also not removed for better clarity of the jewellery.
- Height of the designer jhumka earrings is 60 mm and width is 22 mm. Earrings lock is press or push type. Weight of each jhumka is 12 grams.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is light matte antique blackish gold tone. Stones used are semi precious. Product will be exactly as shown in picture. The plating colour is mentioned as antique matte gold and customers looking for regular gold colour plated items, please browse for some other products.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here...
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Matte Blackish|