Fancy Golden Jada Kuppulu Low Price Traditional Accessories for Hair Round Caps
This hair accessory is used to decorate the lower part of women jada hair instead of leaving it loose or incomplete. Wearing this accessory completes the look of hair and is a traditional way to decorate the hair. After using all other jada billa or hair choti etc, this one is necessary to complete the look in a very traditional way. This is used by people performing classical bharathanatiyam dance or for bridal hair decoration.
- 20 Cm Black rope is provided to tie the jewellery to the existing hair.
- Width of the top metal cap is 32 mm and height of cap including the round ball with art silk yarn is 50 mm
- Base metal of the cap is alloy and plating colour is gold and stones used are synthetic
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of similar products, please visit the link here....
|Material||Art Silk Yarn|
|Stone Colour||Multi Colour|