Fabulous Colour Beads Fashion Jewellery Jhumka Set Famous During Indian Festivals
Popular handbeaded necklace set with different colour options to suit or match an outfit displayed in this page is being sold at offer prices and is suitable for customers looking to buy antique fashion jewellery set within a particular budget. If customers are looking to buy premium or necklace sets those look like real gold, the there are lot of other designs available in this website to browse for. Original photograph of the antique fashion jewellery set is displayed and this set is made from copper metal and most of the process handmade and now being sold at good prices in this page and full description of the necklace is also provided below.
The necklace is studded with full of artificial or synthetic pearls and beads and plating is popularly called as high gold antique with mild dull or blackish finish as this is the nature of the plating. Stones if any are also synthetic and the look and feel is just for an occasion or any special indian festival and normal and this would apparently show like an antique fashion jewellery and clearly visible as imitation. For the price, when many small accessories like only earrings or only finger rings etc are sold even higher than these antique fashion jewellery set, a necklace set with earrings is really value for money and well suited for a jewellery under a minimum budget for customers who do not mind to buy about the normal or just ok for the price finishing.
- Total length of the Necklace is 8 Inches plus back adjustable rope.
- Width of the necklace is 20 mm
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 45 mm and width is 32 mm. Weight of each earrings is 23 grams.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique. Stones or pearls used are all synthetic or plastic coated pearls only.
- Earrings lock is press type or push type
- Photograph shown above is not scaled to size.
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|