Fabulous Antique Long Necklace Temple Gold Haram Designer Collections
Floral design chain with big size temple Laxmi god engraved pendant beautiful looking long necklace or haram enhanced and handcrafted with nagas finish and antique dull gold plated for wedding endorsed by customers looking to buy temple gold haram or long necklace.
Goes well with traditional silk sarees and other ethnic outfits, the jhumka earrings paried with this temple jewellery is long size oval shape kemp stones studded single line and bead drops. Long necklace in antique finish are equally good compared to designer temple gold haram designs preferred in South India and traditional gold casting model with nagas or nakshi work temple Laxmi god pendant .
Antique long necklace in artificial jewellery are available at very reasonable price and just a fraction of the cost of making charges required to make real temple gold haram designs. Beautiful model delicate haram carefully gold plated to replicate the precious jewellery. Long Necklace models identical to temple gold haram designs are ideally suited for party or occasional wear only. Made from copper and brass mix metal.
This haram is suitable for wearing it separately standalone or with other antique blackish shiny plated jewellery designs. Long necklace for saree designs picture shown above is captured using DSLR and actual or original product picture without editing.
- Total length of the necklace is 18 inches (9 inches on both sides). Width of the necklace is 10 mm
- Height of the pendant is 80 mm and width is 70 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Jhumka Earrings height is 54 mm and width is 28 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type.
- Base metal is brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique or blackish gold. Stones used are synthetic kemp
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|