Eye-Catching Designer Temple Jewellery Ghungroo Pendant Earrings With Handmade Chain
Remarkable finishing in imitation inspired from gold catalogue, vital changes in technique to enchance the look of designer temple jewellery, a handmade gajri chain necklace popularly called as jali malai in south india with sprial or jelebi design linked with a beautiful temple ear studs with ghungroo fancy hangins latest antique look trendy collections and special mention about the workmanship of the designer temple pendant.
Handmade chain looks gorgeous and the manfacturing process is sophisticated and the results are visible with this fantastic chain pendant set, designer temple jewellery collections further enhanced with ghungroo or salangai drops, latest in market and soon will be visible in TV Serials and other shows.
Photograph on display in this page is very simple. No complications at all. Wooden dark backround and the ghungroo pendant set with earrings is just placed above the backround, LED white lights used and captured using professional DSLR camera and no software used to enhance the look of the designer temple jewellery and the pendant might either look the same as shown in picture or might look still better.
- Total length of the chain necklace is 16 inches (8
- inches on both sides). Width the chain is 10 mm . Height of the pendant is 55 mm and width is 46 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Earrings height is 45 mm and width is 40 mm.
- Earrings lock press or push type
- Designer Temple Jewellery base metal is brass and copper mix alloy and plating colour is antique or dull matte reddish gold. Stones are semi precious. (Product will not look shiny or glossy). This is not a regular gold plated colour. Matte finish dull gold mentioned. Customers looking for normal gold colour necklace, please look for some other products mentioned as gold plated.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|