Divine Long Gold Necklace Photo Frame Pendant Temple Jewellery Real Kemp
Traditional concepts always captures attention, be it in outfits or gold haram designs. Silk saree with big mango butta is still famous and same applies to long gold necklace with ethnic original high quality kemp stones studded haram with matching jhumka earrings.
Temple jewellery is available for sale far and wide from small retail stores to big online stores. Any imitation long gold necklace with transparent stones are described as kemp, which is not actually so. To make temple jewellery haram cheaper, manufacturers have started using cheap quality stones without the depth of colour. Product on display in this page has the best and original kemp stones studded and the pendant would resemble an artwork and the golden colour with red and green kemp has an extraordinary grand finish.
Artificial long gold necklace is good enough for wedding and marriage function and when paired with silk saree, not so easy to identify the temple jewellery set as imitation or gold haram.
- This is an artificial long gold necklace and the total length is 18 inches (9 inches on both sides). Width of the necklace is 9 mm
- Back adjustable chain is attached for 8 inches
- Height of the pendant is 60 mm and width is 50 mm.
- Height of the earrings is 50 mm and width is 18 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Base metal is copper mix alloy and plating colour is yellow gold tone. Stones used are semi precious
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided directly or indirectly
- Exact product shown in picture will be shipped if placed order.
- Photograph is magnified and not exact size. So please look for the dimensions given above for exact size
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|