Divine Laxmi God Maang Tikka Golden Beads Nethichutti For Wedding Online
As you can see from the picture, the temple Laxmi God pendant and the chain are all unique and totally different pattern than normally available maang tikka designs online. The finishing is premium antique dull or blackish gold finish suitable for those elite customers who prefer to wear only dull or blackish finish instead of those regular yellow gold plated nethichutti designs.
Bridal new Maang Tikka designs are inspired from the catalogue of gold NethiChutti or Maang Tikka for bride and are made from copper and brass mix metal and plating format is antique dull gold tone, the latest trending and preferred by elite customers online
- Total height of the nethi chutti is 140 mm and width is 40 mm. Roughly 5.5 inches height
- Photograph is not actual size. Its magnified. Please look for the dimensions above for exact dimensions.
- Bridal maang tikka designs base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique dull antique matte finish gold. This is not a regular gold colour. Customers looking for gold colour jewellery, please look for other options.
- Hook is provided for hanging tikka on hair.
- To be maintained inside plastic cover while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided either directly or indirectly
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for Bridal Maang Tikka designs for bride with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|