NL7237 Nagas Temple Peacock Gundla Beads Mala Haram Long Necklace Gold Finish Jewellery
Secured and trusted checkout with
Antique Gold Plated Nagas Temple Laxmi God Double Peacock Big Pendant Gundla Mala Haram Long Necklace New Trend Finish Ethnic Jewellery Shop Online Fine Quality
- Total length of the necklace is 14 inches (7 Inches on both sides) Back adjustable rope is attached. Normal size of long necklace is 9 inches on both sides, but this one is slightly shorter than normal long necklace. Called medium long or mid-length necklace. Approximate width of the chain is 15 mm.
- Height of the pendant is 105 mm and width is 70 mm
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 50 mm and width is 25 mm
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique or blackish gold. Stones used are synthetic kemp
- Antique gold colour beads used as bunches are all synthetic beads and kemp stones are also synthetic stones.
- This jewellery set is meant for party or occasional wear only.
- To be maintained inside a plastic box or cover while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of simlar jewellery please visit this link.....
Write Your Own Review