Antique Gold Plated American Diamond & Kemp Stones Studded Rakkodi Temple Mango Jewellery Padmanabhaswamy Gopura Inspired Gold Design New Concept Broad Necklace South Indian Traditional
Latest designs available in gold jewellery now in imitation. Grand broad big necklace set with gopura or gopuram like design above the pendant.
- This is a broad design heavy necklace set. This jewellery set can be used separately or in the mid range between short and long necklace.
- Total length of the necklace measured as a semi circle shape is 14 inches. Back adjustable rope is attached.
- Height of the middle gopuram design till Rakkodi pendant is 107 mm.
- Width of the mango design necklace is 40 mm which is broad when compared to other designs. Customers interested in wearing a grand broad design, can buy this jewellery set. Others, please check the width of the necklace 40 mm or 4 cms in a scale and if width is ok, then they can proceed with buying.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique dull gold. Kemp stones are synthetic and pear shape white stones are american diamond semi precious.
- Height of the earrings is 58 mm and width is 29 mm.
- Earrings lock is press or push type.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more information, please check Frequently Asked Questions link or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here.....