Antique Gold Plated Nagas Temple Laxmi God Double Peacock Pendant Gundla Mala Haram Long Necklace Latest Gold Finish Ethnic Jewellery Shop Online Fine Quality
- Total length of the necklace is 14 inches (7 Inches on both sides) Back adjustable rope is attached. Normal size of long necklace is 9 inches on both sides, but this one is slightly shorter than normal long necklace. Called medium long or mid-length necklace.
- Height of the pendant is 85 mm and width is 70 mm
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 65 mm and width is 30 mm
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique or blackish gold. Stones used are synthetic kemp
- Antique gold colour beads used as bunches are all synthetic beads and kemp stones are also synthetic stones.
- This jewellery set is meant for party or occasional wear only.
- To be maintained inside a plastic box or cover while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of simlar jewellery please visit this link.....
Write Your Own Review