Coin Bajuband Bridal Jewellery Belt Aravanki Kids Vaddanam Temple Design
Jewellery for marriage, wedding and other traditional family occasion people prefer to wear grand gold haram and necklace and many prefer temple bridal jewellery. More designs are now available with Lakshmi god coin engraved design. There are also requirements for kids to wear a vaddanam and this product serves dual purpose and when not in use as bridal jewellery vanki, can be used as kids vaddanam by tying a golden rope on the backside.
Buying a belt aravanki in real gold might not be possible for many and instead choose the imitation bridal jewellery as the the price is also cheaper and the finishing also comparable to real gold temple jewellery collections and most suited for wedding or marriages. Some customers may prefer to wear vanki on both hands and some might use it for one hand and so the product is listed as single piece only. Customers who require for both hands need to buy 2 pieces of bajuband.
- Height of the coin design in vanki is 30 mm and total length is 15 inches and suitable for arm circumference from 8.5 inches to 15 inches.
- To be delicately handled and maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Bridal jewellery base metal is copper mix alloy and plating colour is antique dull matte tone gold. THIS IS NOT A REGULAR GOLD COLOUR PRODUCT. CUSTOMERS LOOKING FOR NORMAL GOLD COLOUR JEWELLERY, PLEASE LOOK FOR SOME OTHER PRODUCT MENTIONED AS GOLD PLATED ONLY....Stones used are semi precious. Pearls are synthetic.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here
- This product can additionally be used like a hip chain for small kids. For this customers can use any ropes to tie it on the backside and the temple jewellery serves dual purpose and great value.
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|