Black Silk Thread Jada Kuppulu Artificial Dance Jewellery Accessories for Hair
All the products whatever it may be, might be available in different finishing and quality based on the price and jewellery is no exception to that. Accessories for hair available online and in particular Jadai Kunjalam which is most popular among south Indian people and also wide used by classical dancers all over the world. Silk thread is the main material and it is covered by a metal cap in the top portion which may be studded with stones or not. Recent trending antique gold finish jewellery like haram and necklace sets are available and the same concept is followed in jadai kunjalam with identical metal caps with look-alike plating reddish antique tone metal caps accessories for hair.
This jadai kunjalam is used to decorate the lower part of women jada hair instead of leaving it loose or incomplete. Wearing this accessories for hair completes the look of decoration and is a traditional way of bridal make up. After using all other jada billa or hair choti etc, this one is necessary to complete the look in a very traditional way. This is used by people performing classical bharathanatiyam dance or for bridal hair decoration.
Similar designs are available in real gold also, the top metal portion would be in light weight gold with or without stones. In olden days, when gold prices were less, people invest in gold accessories for hair for safety and most of the jewellery used will be made in real gold be it necklace set or haram or oddiyanam or vanki or may be the jada kunjalam displayed.
For some designs, pictures are captured after removing the knot of the thread holding the Hair Kuppulu and for some designs, pictures are captured without removing the knot. But the hanging portion of the jada kunjalam would be straight while the knot is removed. This is the way the accessories for hair are made.
- 15 Cm Black rope is provided to tie the jewellery to the existing hair.
- Width of the top metal cap is 30 mm and height of the art silk yarn hair is 130 mm
- Base metal of the cap is alloy and plating colour is reddish gold tone. Stones used are all semi precious
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here.....
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for accessories for hair jada kunjalam or hair kuppulu with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Material||Art Silk Yarn|
|Stone Colour||Multi Colour|
|Plating Colour||Antique Reddish Gold|