Find the best jadau kundan necklaces online, only at JewelsMart. A jadau kundan pendant is a rare jewel that requires extreme skill to make, and it has many aesthetic properties. The word jadau setting a gold around a polki stone l. Jadau kundan is considered as an auspicious symbol in many cultures because of its unique shape and color.
At JewelsMart we follow the same process that takes to make in real gold, then expanded to provide you with other types of artificial jewellery sets such as jadau earrings, necklace sets and so on. We offer a wide range of jewellery for women; we have real gold designs as well as jewellery made from artificial materials like copper and brass doré, rhodium plated etc.
100 Percent handmade and jadau kundan stones is fixed using original gold foil for real look effect. Ideal for party wear.
- Three strand real pearls beaded using metal strings and finally connected to thick metal jadau pendant.
- Total length of the necklace is 14 inches including back adjustable chains.
- Earrings not included with this jewelry
- This is an exclusive party wear necklace
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating is antique dull gold. Stones used are real Jadau kundan with gold foil
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
- Photograph shown is not actual size. Please check the dimensions above for exact size.
|Stone Colour||Multi Colour|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|