Beautiful Broad Maang Tikka Preferred Bridal Temple Jewellery With Pearls Online
If you are looking to buy a less height, or to keep it simple that covers only the forehead, maang tikka designs and the preference is towards temple jewellery, then presenting the latest temple pendant with ruby and emerald stones with pearl drops simple maang tikka designs in antique gold jewellery finish online.
Temple Maang Tikka designs goes well with most of the gold Antique Bridal Jewellery and are made from copper and brass mix metal and plating colour is antique dull gold plated.
Popularly called as Nethichutti or Papdi billa in south India, the design shown is inspired from gold Maang Tikka designs and latest in antique forehead decoration Temple Jewellery that goes well with all other gold design ornaments like necklace, haram and vaddanam and are intricately designed like gold antique jewellery since only metal is used.
Nethichutti in antique finish are suitable for customers looking to buy jewellery for party wear jewellery. Similar patterns of gold Maang Tikka designs are widely used by artists in cinema and TV Serials.
The picture of the Maang Tikka shown above is of the actual product without any editing. Colour is optimised and better than picture captured from mobile phone. Though only actual product picture is shown, customers have to understand that based on settings in each monitor and screen, the color may slightly vary.
- Total height of the maang tikka is 80 mm and width is 50 mm
- Photograph is not actual size. Its magnified. Please look for the dimensions above for exact dimensions.
- Base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique dull blackish gold. This is not a regular gold colour. Customers looking for gold colour jewellery, please look for other options.
- Hook is provided for hanging tikka on hair.
- To be maintained inside plastic cover while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided either directly or indirectly
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for temple jewellery maang tikka designs with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|