Astounding Temple Jewellery Beads Malai Gold Catalogue Designs Inspired Collections
Extraordinary designs displayed by real gold jewellery manufacturers now available in imitation at reasonable prices. Lets not worry about spiralling gold prices. Customers must have seen these designs and finish only in either silver or real gold antique temple jewellery in necklace and haram. Glossy antique big size beads from finest raw materials combined with a different unique model peacock long jhumka earrings and temple pendant for a premium traditional look suitable for customers looking to buy an fantastic model for a wedding function.
Single line big size beads and a spacers design with small beads cluster in the middle portion and then connected to a back adjustable rope. The temple jewellery pendant is decorated with small golden beads on the outer line and the design of the jhumka is unique long peacock and the entire jewellery set is plated in gold designs antique colour.
Photograph of the entire temple jewellery set is captured using a professional DSLR camera under optimised white lightings and only actual or original product displayed without any editing. There might be a mild colour variation as the colour settings are different in various displays. Overall, the gold designs temple jewellery set will look same as picture. Stone usage is very minimal, and only kemp red stones are studded one in temple pendant one each in jhumka earrings.
- Total length of the temple jewellery is 14 inches (7 Inches on both sides) Back adjustable rope is attached. Normal size of long necklace is 9 inches on both sides, but this one is slightly shorter than normal long necklace. Called medium long or mid-length necklace.
- Height of the pendant is 85 mm and width is 70 mm
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 65 mm and width is 30 mm
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique or blackish gold. Stones used are synthetic kemp
- Antique gold colour beads used as bunches are all synthetic beads and kemp stones are also synthetic stones.
- This jewellery set is meant for party or occasional wear only.
- To be maintained inside a plastic box or cover while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|