Astonishing One Gram Gold Jewellery Set Kemp Stones Chain Pendant With Ear Studs
Gajri handmade chain and double naka pendant with original kemp stones looks majestic and gorgeous and so its rightly called one gram gold jewellery set and with a small size madras screw ear studs, easily the best in imitation and most suitable for people looking to buy traditional gold models.
Chain pendant is made using copper metal and the making process is very similar to what it takes to make in real metal and customers looking for one gram gold jewellery, the main purpose is for long lasting colour and design looking real, these chains in its raw form in copper metal, the finishing is almost 100 percent equal to real gold, but when a layer of gold plating is added the intricacy is slightly lost, but it is very minimal and at a fair distance the chain pendant looks like gold chain and these are the latest models in south indian one gram gold jewellery studded with real spinel ruby and popularly called as kemp stones in south india.
The photograph of the chain pendant shown is captured using a DSLR camera by placing it on a dark wooden backround. The plating colour of the one gram gold jewellery might slighly vary based on settings of different screens and displays.
- Total length of the chain is 14 inches (7 inches on both sides). Width of the chain is 6 mm.
- Height of the pendant is 72 mm including pearl drops and width is 56 mm.
- Back adjustable chain is attached for 7 inches.
- Height of the earrings is 30 mm and width is 12 mm. Earrings lock is screw type.
- One Gram gold jewellery base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone. For daily wear, the colour life may last from 4 months to 1 year. For occasional wear, the colour life will last for many years.
- Stones used are semi precious transparent kemp stones.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- The product is explained well and incase of any other doubts, please visit
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here...
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|