Art Silk Yarn Threaded Round Hair Gold Covering Jada Kunjalam
This hair accessory is used to decorate the lower part of women jada hair instead of leaving it loose or incomplete. Wearing this accessory completes the look of hair and is a traditional way to decorate the hair. After using all other jada billa or hair choti etc, this one is necessary to complete the look in a very traditional way. This is used by people performing classical bharathanatiyam dance or for bridal hair decoration.
Jada kunjalam similar designs are available in real gold also, the top metal portion would be in light weight gold with or without stones. In olden days, when gold prices were less, people invest in gold for safety and most of the jewellery used will be made in real gold be it necklace set or haram or oddiyanam or vanki or may be the jada kunjalam displayed.
For some designs, pictures are captured after removing the knot of the thread holding the Hair Kuppulu and for some designs, pictures are captured without removing the knot. But the hanging portion of the jada kunjalam would be straight while the knot is removed.
- 15 Cm Black rope is provided to tie the jewellery to the existing hair.
- Width of the top metal cap is 30 mm
- Base metal of the cap is alloy and plating colour is reddish gold tone. Stones used are all synthetic.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|