Antique Gold Plated Elephant Army Sindoor Box Auspicious Jewellery
An antique gold sindoor box is a beautiful and ornate container traditionally used by Indian women to store and apply sindoor, a red powder used as a symbol of marriage in Hindu culture. This particular sindoor box is crafted from high-quality copper and brass mix alloy with antique gold plating and features intricate details and designs that reflect the rich cultural heritage of India. The antique finish gives the box a timeless and elegant appeal, making it a perfect addition to any antique collection or as a stunning accessory for any cultural occasion. This exquisite piece is not only a functional accessory but also a work of art that embodies the beauty and history of Indian tradition.
Traditional kum kum boxes now available in jewellery finish and high quality gold plated. South Indian custom distribute kumkum using a gold colour sindoor box is regarded divine and the price of gold now is very high and these boxes will cost much more to buy new and the same finishing in real gold now available in these one gram gold sindoor boxes at less prices and the only thing to consider is the weight as these are made from metal might weigh much more than real gold but will match the finishing of gold.
Only one photograph shown, but an youtube video showing actual or real 360 degree view of the product will also be embedded in this page.
- Height of the box is 40 mm and width is 50 mm
- Net weight of the box is 120 grams
- Base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique blackish gold tone.
- To be kept inside a plastic cover while unused for long colour life.
- Photograph of the sindoor box shown in this page is original and actual finishing is displayed. No editing done to the image.
|Antique Blackish Gold