3D Embossed Laxmi God Temple Jewellery Heavy Pendant Design Antique
Front view of the pendant is displayed and the temple design is actually an embossed design atleast 10 mm embossed from the base metal an unique jewellery suitable for divine purposes for use in temples or with any antique thin chain or beading purposes.
- Height of the pendant is 80 mm and width is 55 mm
- There are two rings on both sides of the pendant which can be used to tie or connect a chain using rings or bead using metal string
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is copperish gold
- Stones used are semi precious ruby and emerald
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Reddish Gold|