Tips to take care of your Fashion and Gold Plated Imitation Jewellery
Useful Tips to Take Care of Your Valuable One Gram Gold Plated & Immitation Jewellery
Nowadays, Immitation and gold plated jewellery have become part of vogue because it allows you to enjoy luxury of real gold in an affordable price. However, the plating surface has a certain lifespan and requires a proper care and maintenance to prolong its life
- You can use your jewelry whenever required. But while unused, please maintain it inside a plastic box or zip lock covers. Any moisture or sweat should be properly wiped off before preserving inside.
- You may have with you some boxes which were are covered with velvet gifted to you when you bought gold or diamond jewellery. Please do not use those velvet boxes for preserving immitation jewellery
- Perfumes and deo spray or body and hair spray are real enemies for immitation jewellery. How well your jewellery may look with the plating, it doesnt matter. A single spray of these perfumes are good enough to instantly spoil the look and colour of the jewellery or shorten the colour life. Please avoid using these chemicals or cleaning agents when you use immitation or gold plated jewellery.
- Incase of any dust, please wipe it using a non-sticky soft cloth and then preserve it in an air-tight zip lock covers or plastic boxes.
- Jewelsmart takes atmost care in plating the jewellery that gives maximum colour life depending upon the type of jewellery like plain metal jewellery, jewellery with stones and jewellery with precious stones.